At Upper Hutt School we are currently redeveloping the Health curriculum. The Health curriculum in New Zealand covers a number of areas and is personalised within each school to their community. We are required by the Education Standards Act (2001) to firstly inform the school community about the Health curriculum, then consult and respond to community feedback, every two years. This is an opportunity to update our curriculum, incorporating the priorities of the community. We would love for you to let us know what is important for you in health education.
We really want to know what you think and what is important to you about your child’s health and wellbeing.
Key information (how you can be involved):
- you can give feedback in three ways – via the online questionnaire, filling in this paper copy or attending one of our two hui if you would rather talk with us and share your ideas, thoughts, opinions
- Link to online form – https://goo.gl/forms/XEK6Szy17vun0KuA3
- questionnaires need to be returned/ filled out online by Friday 21st October
- there will be laptops available in the library if you would like to fill the online questionnaire at school. You can do this at any time
- children are welcome at the hui. Childcare is available on Wednesday 19th October at 6.30-7.30pm
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.