Raising Body Confident Kids
This 90 min event is for you if…
- your child has said they don’t like their body
- your dinner table is a battlefield
- you wish your child would eat more healthy food
- your child seems addicted to sugar
- you’re worried about their weight but don’t want to cause body image issues
The Raising Body Confident Kids event covers:
- The 10 key principles of growing body confidence in kids
- Strategies to deal with sugar the easy way
- How to talk about fat and weight without awkwardness or fear you’re causing issues
- Eating disorder prevention
- Practical steps to make your home a body-positive environment
Our guest speaker Emma Wright is internationally recognised in eating disorder prevention, parent training and public speaking.
Having worked with hundreds of parents in her coaching practice and online programs, Emma’s proven that conventional parenting methods used to prevent body image issues are flawed at best - and offers a powerful new approach for those that are ‘worried and frustrated’.
- Attendees will be required to sign in at Cossie Club Reception.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a face covering.
- Stay home if you are unwell or if you have been asked to isolate - we will refund your ticket price if advised prior.
- Scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- Avoid congregating or gathering at entrances or in small shared spaces such as the bathroom.
- If you need to pay for your food or drinks, use contactless payment options if possible.
- Follow the venue's safety measures and stay in your allocated seat.