"With heart warming community support, we raised $17,519.00 during 2022! Thank you all so much!"
The Upper Hutt School Fundraising Team is made up of dedicated parents and staff, who raise funds to benefit and enrich the school environment.
The Team meets twice a term, at school, usually in the evenings with some day time meetings when needed. We are a focussed friendly group, who work alongside the principal and her staff to raise funds for the school, supporting the purchasing of items, development of the school grounds, or funding extra support needed for the school community.
We continue to develop our Team and are always looking forward to the next opportunity to come together to benefit our school and wider community. If you would like to know more information about our team, upcoming events, or offer some feedback for us we would love to hear from you.
New Team members are always very welcome, and we appreciate that the level of involvement from each member is always dependent on the individual’s personal, family and work commitments and that this will alter from time to time. We all bring many attributes and skills to the team which enables us to achieve fantastic results for our school. If you are interested in joining our Team please do speak to one of our Members (we are listed below), or please come along to our next meeting to find out more information and see what works for you.
Alternatively, you may wish to become a Friend of the Team and support us by volunteering an hour or two to assist at the fundraising events we have organised. We are always appreciative of any extra help! If so, please contact one of the Team or email us at email@example.com with your contact details.
Fundraising Team Members
Purchases that the Fundraising Team have made possible for Upper Hutt School in recent years are:
- Swing Set
- $25,000 towards our new wheels track
- 2 School Branded Gazebos
- School Band Equipment
- Garage Door for Play Shed
- Camp Contribution
- Year 6 Graduation Contribution
- Junior Nature Play Garden
- Junior Discovery Gear
- Senior Science Equipment
- Sandpit, Stage & Shade Sail
- Indoor Play Wet Day Activities for Classes
- Outdoor Learning Spaces Master Plan
- Fridge for the Medical Room
- Basketball and Netball Hoops
- Heat Pumps for classrooms and library
- A bike suitable for children with higher needs
- Play area improvements
- Additional PE gear
- School BBQ
- Replacement of the junior slide
- Paper Shredder for school
- Hall bathroom renovations
- Ovens for the hall
- Sport tops
- Playground bridge
- Equipment for school’s groundsmen
- Contribution towards boundary fence
- Projector for the hall